AUF ensures that you will become the best doctor at the Angeles university foundation, the Philippines offering everything which is required to be the one & the best i.e. all faculties are doctors by themselves, they have their own hospital inside the campus, great campus buildings, hostels, etc. It’s a top-ranking medical university that’s the reason it is the only medical university in the Philippines which is recognized across the world including all developed countries & India.
It’s a premier medical university based in the Philippines, which offers world-class education at a very reasonable cost and comforts, the safety of the home.
It’s been years since Indian students going to this medical university and it’s really a very stress-free & satisfying experience for parents due to its top in class features; worldwide alumni network & very good reputation.
It comes in top three medical universities of the Philippines, but only AUF is feasible for Indian students as the University of Santo Tomas & the University of Philippines is very expansive
Established in 1962 & having great results in MCI / NMC, USMLE & PLE (Philippines Physicians Licence Examination, past students have done PG in India & abroad – No.1 ranking www.TheTopTen.org, Christian catholic & not for profit status
AUF is the no.1 medical university choice for Indian medical students as it is
having full PAASCU accreditation, making it the most reliable medical university in the Philippines & enabling them to get registered with ECFMG.
It is also recognized by WHO, MCI, ECFMG, GMC, AMC, etc. which makes students eligible to work across the world including India.
Already hundreds of AUF pass out doctors are working in India & abroad
You can check more details on the AUF website & YouTube Channel
100% MCI screen test passing rate, only university abroad so far is having such a result you can check more details on AUF website & YouTube Channel
Incomparable & extra-ordinary clinical exposure at 5 hospitals
Campus hospital “AUFMC” is also a tertiary hospital and got the national award of the best tertiary hospital from Phil health. Only medical university hospitals, having the nuclear medicine canter.
The city itself is very good & safe, Angeles city got the award of being the best city to live in the Philippines, and it is 65 km north of manila and is situated in the largest part of the Philippines, with a very good population density. Living is very cost-effective here.
Even being premium; still, the total university fee is low & around 1.5 lakhs PHP per semester, hostel fees & food fees are to be paid only as per use.
Indian mess at a very reasonable cost inside the hostel itself, 100% Indian food
– Fresh, ready, hygienic, tasty, regular & on time. (Three meals a day) all 30 days. Unlimited mineral water & high-speed Wi-Fi @ PHP 36000 per semester
Official hostel air-conditioned & WIFI, no extra electric bills @ starting as low as PHP 21000 per semester.
Angeles university foundation has two programs available for Indians in this university:
Direct MD – 4-year program – eligibility – any science or health science graduate
BS – MD – 5.5-year program – eligibility – 12th science with bio
Total 11 semesters & 5.5 years only so students of AUF will be saving complete 6 months as all other universities have 12 semesters & 6-year duration.
- The Philippines is the third-largest English-speaking country in the world.
- Reasonable cost of education.
- Real hands-on practical exposure
- Ideal student to patient ratio.
- Tropical climate with a similar disease pattern to India.
- Follows the American system of education.
- Easy accessibility to several daily flights.
- The Philippines is the largest provider of medical doctors to the US.
- ASEAN-friendly countries.
- Best economy of Asia
- Very safe & secure environment
- Friendly citizens
- Very good political relationships with India
- Indian food is available at a very affordable price
- Lot of Indians already living there for job/business
- Check it is in PAASCU or not, if not then don’t take admission there
- Check they have in campus hostel or not, if not then don’t take admission there
- Check if they are charging fees semester-wise or not, it will be easeful for your parents & if you have taken an education loan then you will attract less interest if they charge semester-wise.
- Check they have an Indian representative or not, otherwise, you will not be taken care of properly
- Check are they taking more than 250 students, then don’t take admission there as they are manipulating government norms and you would fall into a problem in the future.
Angeles university foundation provides real cadavers. That’s why they do not require mannequins & fake virtual augmented reality, these are required in Russia, Ukraine, the kind of countries where real dead bodies are not permitted by the government.
Doctor of Medicine (MD), as per the American curriculum which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
MBBS and MD both are primary medical qualifications. The degrees are equal. (see ECFMG list of degrees recognized from different countries). MBBS is the British system of education whereas MD is the American system of education.
But now, even Britain / UK is also following the American medical education system.
The total duration of the course is 5.5 Years.
12th grade or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology subjects and pass in English and qualification in NEET.
Yes, obviously you are eligible to do that because AUF is ECFMG recognized.
YES. After registering with the MCI, the Doctor is eligible to apply to the Govt. or Private sector for jobs, as s/he is now recognized by the Indian Authorities as a Qualified Doctor, registered with the Medical Council of India, to practice in India.
Yes, as this Angeles university foundation is recognized by AIU, an association of Indian universities also so students can avail education/study loans.
These education loans are available from all nationalized and scheduled banks.
Yes obviously because it is PASSAU recognized medical university
One can join UPP ‘USMLE Pathway Program” of AUF in order to go ahead with USMLE and practice in the USA.
It’s around $ 3500 to $8500
USA, Canadian, Vietnamese, etc.
The hostel facility is up to the standards with attached bathrooms, with single, double or triple beds with fully Air-conditioned and WIFI enabled rooms as per the choice of accommodations.
Not all universities have their own accommodation for international students but AUF gives a guaranteed accommodation to Indian students for the complete duration.
No, you do not require to pay
No, you are not required to pay any such amount.
Laundry and internet facilities are available in the hostel at a reasonable cost.
Yes. Vegetarian food is available and in fact, there are kitchens that serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian Indian food separately
- You can call India thru sim card, WhatsApp, viber, Skype etc.
- You can take your GSM mobile handset from India or buy a GSM handset there and get a local sim-card and make or receive local or international calls from your mobile. MENTOR will provide you a SIM card free of cost as soon as you arrive in the Philippines.
- The college campus and hostel buildings are Wi-Fi / Broadband internet enabled.
Flights are available from every international airport from all states to Clark Airport or Manila airport. From Clark, it is 5 minutes drive to the university and from Manila, it is 65 km only.
The tuition fee for the course is around 1.5 lakh PHP per semester.
Yes, very big. A 5-floor library is available there on the campus.
Yes, the curriculum involves compulsory clinical exposures which allow students for hands-on practice in hospitals of AUF.
Yes, students must appear for NMAT exams before enrolling in the MD program.
Yes. Necessary training by professionals shall be provided before the NMAT exam in the Angeles university foundation campus.
Because AUF is offering American medical education at less than Indian cost at less than Indian duration which is creating more possibility for getting PG seat in the USA or similar countries, the American medical education system has been followed by 70% of the world.
Total duration 5.5 years, 11 semester’s program including internship around Rs.1.90 lakhs per semester fee, can be paid the whole fee in 14 installments in 5.5 years. No need to do an internship in India, as the Philippines internship is valid in India. Lowest living cost, Rs.13, 000 around per month for air-conditioning & three meals a day per month.
The Philippines is called the medical education hub of the world, the Philippines is a smarter choice: As no need of learning any other language,
Learn tropical disease itself, so no need to study again in India.
The gateway of USA, maximum IMGs in the USA are from the Philippines, so you too have chances to be in USA PG
Similar culture & value system like India
As AUF is recognized by each and every medical regulatory body in the world mentioned below, that’s why this university is called the global medical university
- Philippine accrediting association of schools, colleges, and universities – PAASCU
- Commission on higher education – CHED
- World health organization – WHO
- National Medical Council / Medical Council of India – MCI
- Educational Commission for foreign medical graduates – ECFMG USA
- The foundation for the advancement of international medical education and research – FAIMER – USA
- Australian medical council – AMC
- Canadian medical council – CMC – Canada
- National medical council – NMC
- California state medical council – California USA
AUF doesn’t manipulate the rules, so very safe for Indian students by all means,
Admit students in the limit, use real cadavers, not digital replacement options, faculties are doctors, not MScs’, proper clinical exposure, not only on paper but real exposure
Yes, AUF take care of Indian students at fullest, accommodates them in its own hostels, on campus, taken care of by professional managers & executives to manage, 24 hours disciplined residential system & well-guarded-air-conditioned & Wi-Fi enabled -fully furnished, 24 hours water & electricity
-Ensures 100% “peace of mind” for parents – no need to live alone & separately.
No, Indian food mess available in the hostel itself -north Indian, Gujarati, South Indian -breakfast – lunch – dinner -all three meals – all 30/31 days – no holiday – no Sunday off – nutritious, unlimited, hygienic, regular – & at a very reasonable cost. No self-cooking stress, the study is the only work students need to do, parents sending them to AUF to become doctors not the cooks 🙂
Yes, you will get academic & sports uniforms from the university.
They have five hospitals, one tertiary hospital is on campus also and all verticals are available.
“AUFMC” also got the national award of “best tertiary hospital “&” best newborn screening center” awards from the government; all this ensures best clinical exposure for best skills acquisition for our students.
Specialties available: complete cardiovascular care, hearing care, centre for anatomical pathology & laboratory medicine, centre for diagnostic imaging, sports, physical & rehabilitation medicine, eye & Lasik surgery, dermatology, nuclear medicine canter, department of surgery, department of internal medicine, department of obstetrics & gynaecology, department of paediatrics
The very large campus, consists of air-conditioned & WIFI enabled buildings, classes, labs, library, sports canters & stadiums, and hostels, hospitals, etc. And everything in one very large campus
Indian students can have admission in the medical university which accepts Indians and it is MCI/ NMC, ECFMG, FAIMER, WHO, PAASCU recognized and it has a not for profit status, which doesn’t compromise on ( seats, intakes, syllabus) and having best MCI, USMLE, PLE result to keep it at top rank & it is the one which is situated in an urban city in the north side of the Philippines which ensures safety & security of the student and having best education & hospital infrastructure to ensure best clinical exposure & availability of best faculties and having official hostel & Indian food mess for good student lifestyle and university fees is also affordable and it is eligible for education loan.
For admission, share the 12th mark sheet, NEET Scorecard & Aadhar card, Seats are filling up quickly as this university doesn’t recruit more than government norms, WhatsApp at 9099511711 MENTOR, or contact any local admission partner in your city.
Yes, surely they are most welcome, they can stay, roam and meet faculties also.
Any Indian Citizen who has:
- Attained 17 years of age as of December 31st in the year of Admission.
- Appeared & Passed 10+2 from a recognized Board in India / Abroad.
- Has Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects in 12th & passed each subject?
- Has obtained a minimum of 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate in PCB is eligible to enroll in Angeles University Foundation. These are the minimum guidelines as prescribed by the Medical Council of India / National Medical Council.
Yes, Angeles University Foundation is recognized by MCI / NMC since its inception. This is in the MCI list also.
P.S: Universities that are not on the MCI list, students should refrain from going there.
Yes, and to start practicing in any country, you can get a license by fulfilling their document & assessment requirements only.
Students of the Angeles university foundation are eligible to practice in more than 200 countries, including India, after complying with local laws.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is an international body listing Medical institutes worldwide recognized by their country’s Government.
AUF follows the American system of education. The medical course in AUF is called the MD program [Doctor of medicine]. The MD program is equivalent to MBBS of the UK, India, and other Commonwealth countries.
Yes, the total medium of Instruction is ENGLISH in AUF, Philippines is the 3rd largest country in the world where the first language is English.
The total duration of this MBBS course is 5.5 years. The first 3 semesters are pre-medical, focused on building a foundation for a strong medical education, and the rest of the next 4 years are the core medicine and clinical rotation. Nomenclature is MD – Doctor of Medicine.
Sorry, you won’t get time to work.
PAMPANGA region, ANGELES CITY, where the AUF is situated, is considered as one the safest and most student-friendly city in the Philippines. There is a large contingent of students from India and many other countries. Students have a comfortable and pleasant stay. There are senior students who will assist in time of need. MENTOR has its own presence in University & Philippines, to assist you in any of your needs at any time.
University has an International Students Department where a student could address their problems directly.
Also, you can address your problems to MENTOR, and we will assist you in all ways.
There are two vacations in a year. Winter holidays in December for 15 days and summer holidays in May June for two months. As such students come to India in summer vacation. One can also choose to stay back in AUF Campus in the summer for continuing self-study in vacation and visit places of tourism during that time. As Philippines is very beautiful country, one need lot of time to visit places.
The Philippines is a tropical country. There are three main seasons. June to September is monsoon, rain can be every day , October to February the climate is cool and dry according to the locals however the temperature only very rarely drops below 25 degree Celsius. Hot and dry season is from March to May when temperatures can increase. Overall, the climate is perfect for a vacation and long hours of sun make this a dream destination.
The voltage here is 220. Converters and power strips may be purchased locally.
- You can transfer directly to Angeles university foundation bank account and
- You can also open your bank account in a bank which is near to AUF Campus where you can also transfer money from India.
- Also, MENTOR gives every student a FREE International Travel Currency Card ATM Card. Through this Card; you will be able to withdraw money from ATMs in the Philippines after your parents deposit money in the account in India.
- You can also carry up to $5000 cash.
Studying in Angeles University Foundation, Philippines, is much more reasonable and lower than studying in private medical Colleges of India. Compared to Private Colleges in India, which charge Rs.7 to 15 lacs a year as tuition fee and other expenses. Whereas AUF, Philippines, you need not to pay any donation. Education is much CHEAPER than Private Indian Colleges.
AUF offers EXCELLENT value for money education for medical students.
It’s around Rs.13000/- per month for three unlimited Indian meals + AC Room with attached let bath.
Here in India, it’s around Rs.15000/- to Rs.25000/-
In other universities of Philippines, it is around Rs.18000/- to Rs.30000/-
If you are studying at Angeles University Foundation, Philippines then you will have very less other expenses as you are not required to pay for transportation as you are living on the campus itself, secondly, you are getting three full meals a day, so you are not required to pay for snacks, etc. extra. Your expenses may be for stationery etc.
In the first year, MENTOR will arrange for the travel of students in groups from India. You will meet a representative at the airport who will assist you with travel to the University and settling in the Hostel. They will assist in completion of admission paperwork and payment of fees to the University etc.
- Passport with valid Visa
- Your travel tickets
- Money – in cash & card
- Letter of admission
- Originals of class 12th degree certificate
- Two weeks of clothes
- Medical documents and any other document as prescribed by the Embassy.
MENTOR provides you a comprehensive Packing advisory (Packing list), before your departure. The advisory is prepared keeping in mind the weight limits as specified by Airlines.
The following vaccinations and applicable frequencies are recommended for students coming to the Philippines: Hepatitis A (within previous 10 years); Hepatitis B (within previous 5 to 10 years), Japanese B Encephalitis (within previous 3 years); Tetanus (within previous 10 years); Polio (within previous 10 years); and Typhoid (once in a lifetime).
Yes, after registering with MCI, you will have all the rights as any other doctor who passes MBBS in India. So, you will be eligible to apply for Post-graduation admission in India.
Yes, Angeles University Foundation has been recognized by MCI / NMC since its inception. This is in the MCI list also.
P.S: Universities which are not in the MCI list, students should refrain going there.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is an international body listing Medical Institutes worldwide recognised by their country’s Government.
Yes, for the first 2-3 days, various kinds of orientations are part of the student’s induction program at AUF which is delivered mutually with the AUF & MENTOR’s team. This includes going to various departments & buildings for AUF and also going to various places to see, malls in the city.
You will get everything nearby AUF Campus as it’s in the heart of the city, though MENTOR provides you a comprehensive Packing advisory (Packing list), before your departure. The advisory is prepared to keep in mind the weight limits as specified by Airlines and things you will need on a daily basis over there.
- Over 25000 students from India both boys and girls studying Medicine in Philippines
- There are many international students from USA, UK, Nepal, China are also doing various courses.
- Philippines is very safe and modern. Females are much respected here
Angeles University Foundation is very friendly with international students.
- Admission is granted on class 12th marks.
- Admission on a first come first serve basis
- Students wanting admission to Angeles University Foundation can contact MENTOR or some good admission consultant in the city.
- First of all you need to share your 12th mark sheet, Aadhar Card & if you have got your NEET score card & passport then those also.
- If we found you eligible then we will send you a payment link to pay the first installment t i.e. which is Rs.21000/-
- Once this process is done in time then you can rest assured that your admission is confirmed in No.1 Medical University Angeles University Foundation.
Your documents will be shared with the university registrar and they will issue an admission letter, once this is done, we will inform you to deposit the second installment and once that is done, we will be sharing your admission letter with you. Then you deposit the 3rd installment in the university bank account and the fourth in MENTOR’s or your admission consultant’s bank account.
If it’s an online class then they will be attending orientation & attend the classes and if it’s face-to-face classes on the main campus then the visa will be done by MENTOR & students will fly in a group to the main campus.
Once students get visas, a batch is formed.
The entire process takes about 4 to 8 weeks
- The admission process takes 2- 4 weeks – if all documents are & complete.
- Admission is done year-round; one can apply and have a provisional admission. The student applies for admission and completes Documents any time in the year. Admission is granted after filing. Students join when the academic year commences.
- Admission Letter by the University is issued in 3 to 5 working days.
- Visa and travel documentation is complete subject to original papers from the student – such as passport & mark sheets, etc. This takes 4-6 weeks in India.
- The entire process takes about 4 to 8 weeks
- Students are advised to apply for admission EARLY and to apply for their passports if they do not have one.
No, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT exams are not required for admission or visa.
After your medical degree in Angeles University Foundation, you have to appear for a “Screening Test” or NEXT Exam conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE), New Delhi. This is conducted twice a year; on the last Saturday / Sunday of September and on the last Saturday / Sunday of March. After you pass it, you file your papers with the MCI, which will give you a Registration Number and you are now legally registered to practice as a medical professional in India.
- There are NO LIMITS on the number of attempts for the Screening test
- A sincere student can pass the Screening Test on the 1st attempt. Just like so far, all the students who came from the Angeles university foundation have passed their exams in the first attempt, The Pass mark is 50%. The test is a QUALIFYING test similar to class 12. It is NOT an ELIMINATION test such as IIT, where only the top 2-3000 students get admission, irrespective of the marks. Here all that one has to do is to get 50% and one can pass the screening test.
- There is no negative marking also.
- Students should NOT be worried about the screening test if they have studied in class. Study material & coaching is available for screening test if needed.