Every 12th Science Bio Student(a future medical student) and their parents, especially Indians, are seeking MBBS admission abroad with top NMC approved medical universities/colleges with low fee structure and no donation.
So this is provided only at one medical university with no compromise on the quality of education, that’s Angeles University Foundation, Philippines.
Even though it is a leading university, the cost of doing MBBS in AUF, Philippines is not at all expensive. Roughly 1.5 lakh PHP per semester with subsidized hostel accommodation and food.
The admission process to apply for studying MBBS in Angeles University Foundation:
- Admissions being made on a first come first served basis
- Candidates need to share the required documents which are mentioned below
- Your documents will be shared with the university registrar
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria then University will issue an admission letter for you
- You will get a payment link for the 1st instalment, which is Rs. 21000/-
- Once this process is done, you can rest assured that your admission is confirmed in Angeles University Foundation, Philippines
- Later, you will get a reminder notification regarding 2nd instalment
- Candidates are required to pay the 3rd instalment directly to the university’s bank account
- The candidate will be requested to pay the 4th instalment to their consultant
An MBBS Applicant willing to apply at the Angeles University Foundation need to keep these documents ready:
- 10th & 12th Class Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
Following are the minimum guidelines as prescribed by the Medical Council of India / National Medical Council for studying MBBS:
- The candidate’s age should be between 17 years to 30 years
- NEET Score is necessary for each applicant
- The candidate should have appeared & passed 10+2 from a recognized board
- Candidates must have obtained 50% in PCB for the general category
- Candidates must have obtained 40% in PCB for SC ST and OBC category
- Candidates must have studied English subject in their 12th
The tuition fee at Angeles University Foundation is to be paid in 11 installments in 5.5 years, directly to University every six months.
The hostel fee is also the lowest in the Philippines and you get the highest standard of living at a very low price. The hostel includes unlimited Wi-Fi and Air Condition at no additional electricity bill. Moreover, unlimited veg/non-veg food is also provided at a very nominal cost. Food and hostel accommodation fees are to be paid to the college every 6 months.
Approximate annual budget after considering all the above expenses, and including other expenses such as Admission Process, College fees, Visa related expenses, Hostel Fees, Food Mess Charges, Text Books, Examination fees, Insurance, Air Travels etc, you can plan to spend around Rs. 5,50,000/- annually or you can say about Rs. 2,75,000/- per semester (half-yearly).
There are no additional or hidden charges like service charges, processing fees, documentation charges, etc.
What will happen once the student deposits 3rd & 4th instalments as per the AUF fee structure?
If it’s an online class then they will be attending orientation & attending the classes and if it’s face-to-face classes on the main campus then the visa will be done by your consultant & students will fly in a group to the main campus. Once students get visas, a batch is formed.
How long does the Admission & Visa process take?
The entire admission process takes about 4 to 8 weeks. Here are the other details that you need to know about the admission process:
The admission process takes 2- 4 weeks – if all documents are & complete
Admission is done year-round; one can apply and have a provisional admission
The student applies for admission and completes Documents any time in the year
Admission is granted after filing. Students join when the academic year commences
An admission Letter by the University is issued in 3 to 5 working days
Visa and travel documentation is complete subject to original papers from the student – such as passport & mark sheets, etc.
This takes 4-6 weeks in India
The entire process takes about 4 to 8 weeks
Students are advised to apply for admission EARLY and to apply for their passports if they do not have one
To know more details about the admission process at AUF, you can call or send a message via WhatsApp on +919099511711. You can also click on the button below to directly.