- Admission is granted on class 12th marks.
- Admission on a first come first serve basis
- Students wanting admission to Angeles University Foundation can contact MENTOR or some good admission consultant in the city.
- First of all you need to share your 12th mark sheet, Aadhar Card & if you have got your NEET score card & passport then those also.
- If we found you eligible then we will send you a payment link to pay the first installment t i.e. which is Rs.21000/-
- Once this process is done in time then you can rest assured that your admission is confirmed in No.1 Medical University Angeles University Foundation.
Your documents will be shared with the university registrar and they will issue an admission letter, once this is done, we will inform you to deposit the second installment and once that is done, we will be sharing your admission letter with you. Then you deposit the 3rd installment in the university bank account and the fourth in MENTOR’s or your admission consultant’s bank account.
If it’s an online class then they will be attending orientation & attend the classes and if it’s face-to-face classes on the main campus then the visa will be done by MENTOR & students will fly in a group to the main campus.
Once students get visas, a batch is formed.
- The admission process takes 2- 4 weeks – if all documents are & complete.
- Admission is done year-round; one can apply and have a provisional admission. The student applies for admission and completes Documents any time in the year. Admission is granted after filing. Students join when the academic year commences.
- Admission Letter by the University is issued in 3 to 5 working days.
- Visa and travel documentation is complete subject to original papers from the student – such as passport & mark sheets, etc. This takes 4-6 weeks in India.
- The entire process takes about 4 to 8 weeks
- Students are advised to apply for admission EARLY and to apply for their passports if they do not have one.
No, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT exams are not required for admission or visa.
After your medical degree in Angeles University Foundation, you have to appear for a “Screening Test” or NEXT Exam conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE), New Delhi. This is conducted twice a year; on the last Saturday / Sunday of September and on the last Saturday / Sunday of March. After you pass it, you file your papers with the MCI, which will give you a Registration Number and you are now legally registered to practice as a medical professional in India.
- There are NO LIMITS on the number of attempts for the Screening test
- A sincere student can pass the Screening Test on the 1st attempt. Just like so far, all the students who came from the Angeles university foundation have passed their exams in the first attempt, The Pass mark is 50%. The test is a QUALIFYING test similar to class 12. It is NOT an ELIMINATION test such as IIT, where only the top 2-3000 students get admission, irrespective of the marks. Here all that one has to do is to get 50% and one can pass the screening test.
- There is no negative marking also.
- Students should NOT be worried about the screening test if they have studied in class. Study material & coaching is available for screening test if needed.